Systems Analyst/Product Delivery Lead
Location: MO - Springfield
Position ID: P0006018
HealthTronics has been a leading provider of comprehensive, integrated urological products, services and solutions for
urologists, hospitals, surgery centers and clinics across the U.S. for over 20 years. Our solutions include lithotripsy,
laser therapy, cryotherapy, percutaneous image guided cryoablation, uropathology and electronic medical records.
For more information, please visitwww.healthtronics.com.
The System Analyst is responsible to contribute to the overall evaluation and requirements analysis in designing the
needed software features and functionality with a focus on Product Management Delivery. This role will be the primary
interface between the product management team and release stakeholders across the enterprise.
* Authoring requirements and scope documents.
* Creating test scenarios and scripts based on design for developers and testers.
* Development and documentation of the release process from design to production
* Account for checked in scripts, binaries, modules in the repository
* Interface directly with Development delivery leads
* Identification of functional design dependencies and coordination with different teams to determine impacts to interfaces, third party tools, implementation, data analytics, additional product offerings, etc.
* Assist technical writers with documentation – technical and client-facing
* Update stakeholders on key decisions
* Responsible for managing the Beta feedback process. Organizing and prioritizing defects and fixes for the Product Management and Development teams
* Facilitating needed communication to Software Engineers and QA Analysts to meet desired software solution.
* Understanding of software development and technology.
* Analyze and design functionality gaps related to certification requirements.
Education & Experience:
* Bachelor’s degree preferred
* Healthcare software design/analysis experience strongly desired
* 5-7 years of experience preferred
* Experience with Agile Development a plus
Skills & Abilities:
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
* Outstanding attention to detail and problem solving skills.
* Ability to work effectively to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
* Travel may be required approximately 20% of the time
HealthTronics Inc. recognizes the advantages of a diverse workforce achieved through a commitment to equal employment opportunities.