Software Design/Business Analyst
Location: MO - Springfield
Position ID: P0006018
HealthTronics has been a leading provider of comprehensive, integrated urological products, services and solutions for
urologists, hospitals, surgery centers and clinics across the U.S. for over 20 years. Our solutions include lithotripsy,
laser therapy, cryotherapy, percutaneous image guided cryoablation, uropathology and electronic medical records.
For more information, please visitwww.healthtronics.com.
SUMMARY OF PURPOSE:
The Design Analyst is primarily responsible to contribute to the overall evaluation and requirements analysis in designing the
needed software features and functionality.
* Authoring requirements and scope documents.
* Creating test scenarios and scripts based on design for developers and testers.
* Interfacing with physicians and end-users in evaluating and designing features/functionality.
* Facilitating needing communication to Software Engineers and QA Analysts to meet desired software solution.
* Understanding of software development and technology.
* Analyze and design functionality gaps related to certification requirements.
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
* Outstanding attention to detail and problem solving skills.
* Ability to work effectively to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Education and formal training:
* Bachelor’s degree preferred
* None Required
* Healthcare software design/analysis experience strongly desired.
* 5-7 years of experience preferred
* Experience with Agile Development a plus.
HealthTronics Inc. recognizes the advantages of a diverse workforce achieved through a commitment to equal employment opportunities.