Application & Network Performance Engineer
Location: MO - Springfield
Position ID: P0002688
HealthTronics has been a leading provider of comprehensive, integrated urological products, services and solutions for
urologists, hospitals, surgery centers and clinics across the U.S. for over 20 years. Our solutions include lithotripsy,
laser therapy, cryotherapy, percutaneous image guided cryoablation, uropathology and electronic medical records.
For more information, please visitwww.healthtronics.com.
Healthtronics Information Technology Solutions is the premiere provider of EMR systems focused on the urology community.
Our Meridian EMR and UroChart offerings are used by leading urology practices across the USA.
The Application & Network Performance Engineer is responsible for efficient, accurate and friendly delivery of high level,
complex technical support services to our EMR Customers. Individual will work closely with customers and internal departments
to troubleshoot and debug production issues, implement fixes, and apply other necessary updates for the practices we serve.
Individual will provide clear and frequent communications to customers and internal stakeholders throughout the problem
resolution process and will maintain detailed documentation of changes to the production environment(s).
* Use independent judgment to address and resolve technical issues
* Use technical skill to debug and resolve complex issues with customer’s database, software, technical configurations, etc
* Maintain clear and continuous communications with customers, management, and other internal stakeholders throughout proble resolution process
* Work in a collaborative manner with customers, various Engineering teams, System Analysts, and IT groups to support production EMR systems and related interfaces
Education & Experience:
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems or Computer Programming preferred.
* Microsoft MCSE certification preferred.
* Minimum of 8 years of experience supporting application & network systems , preferably dealing with commercial healthcare applications and networks.
* Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word and Excel
* Must have extensive Windows operating system administrative experience (Windows 7, Windows XP Pro, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008)
* Expert knowledge of MySQL or MSSQL with regards to transact SQL, performance tuning, query writing
* Demonstrated strong capacity for understanding and factoring of technical and business information
* Experience with VMWare
* Extensive working knowledge of Windows Terminal Services/2X/Citrix
* Scripting experience with Powershell/VB Script
* Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
Skills & Abilities:
* Navigate, troubleshoot, and resolve application, system, and network connectivity issues
* Extensive network administration skills needed (DNS, DHCP, WINS, TCP/IP, VPN)
* Excellent customer service skills required along with extensive multi-tasking ability
* Commitment to a strong work ethic and knowledge transfer
* Results oriented and highly flexible individual, able to work with minimal supervision
HealthTronics Inc. recognizes the advantages of a diverse workforce achieved through a commitment to equal employment opportunities.